[rodgersorgan] Campmeeting

  • From: "Randall J. Smith" <randallsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 23:09:41 -0400

Do any of you other Methodists have Campmeeting?  It is a tradition at our
church to have Campmeeting in August.  We do old gospel music.  It's during the
morning worship in the sanctuary.
For my offertory Sunday I did Ron Boud's  "Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho."
The congregation loved it.  They applauded!    It has a walking bass, which I
used the acoustic bass on the PR300-S.  For the solo I used trombone.  The
middle section was "theater organ" and full organ at the end with the walls
"tumbling down" with a pedal glissando!   It's a daring piece!

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com

Coming soon: The Next Frog Music Release for the PR-300...watch here for more
details