[rodgersorgan] Bubbles

  • From: noel jones <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:47:32 -0400

Are you talking about dipping the wand into the bottle...or running the
industrial strength bubble machine...

I can see the entire audience bringing their little bubble wands and
bottles...like the Rocky Horror Groupies.

I don't think we really give a lot of the old tv (and radio) shows the
credit for keeping interest in the organ and piano alive.  I am sure
that the continued exposure of the organ in the Welk show opened lots of
wallets and purses when the time came to purchase a classical organ for
churches.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

Coming soon: The Next Frog Music Release for the PR-300...watch here for more
details