[rodgersorgan] Re: Blame the Preacher!!

  • From: "lkborgen" <lkborgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:07:45 -0500

I too have learned to deal with the bride and groom directly.  I had an
instance earlier this year where the mother of the groom called me to book
musicians for her son's wedding; I proceeded to contact and secure those
people thinking that the mother was simply doing her out of town son a
favor. After a number of bumbling conversations that I won't go into here,
it turns out that she never informed the couple she had done that, and that
none of the people she had "hired" were anything near what the couple
wanted.  From now on, I will go to the bride/groom for ANY decisions.
Kathy Borgen