[rodgersorgan] Re: Another problem solved (in slightly more than 6 hours)

  • From: Ferdinand Kuhn <ujk_ffk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:06:06 -0400

Hi Clay - Fred here:
I would really like to know whether this 'tick' adjustment will do the trick. I
am working with an older version of Cakewalk, Ve3.1 pro, Vintage 1993, and I
still couldn't generate MIDI files which would properly work on the PR300S.
Unless I reduced by trial and error the number of channels and
tracks. - Now, I go directly into the MIDI input of the organ and I am happy.
Fred - e-musician, St Andrew, Stuart, FL