[rodgersorgan] Re: Another Music Question?

  • From: OrganBoyTimmy <oceantim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 19:26:39 -0700 (PDT)

 You are so funny Ron!  I like your humor :)
Tim
  RonSeverin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Dear Tim:

I do think the name of the piece is a bit off. Saintonge looks a bit
like an English Saint, George. I doubt if any self respecting Frenchman
would write a piece on an English Noel. He'd rather boil the Englishman
in oil. :) I believe Sontage may be in one of Dandrieu's Liturgical Bks.
perhaps No. 2. Sorry for the humor, but I couldn't resist or stop myself.

Ron Severin