[rodgersorganusers] AW: Re: AW: Re: MX-200

  • From: "Dieter" <misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:22:15 +0100

I'd think 64 voices is absolutely satisfactory - compared to the
24-voice maximum polyphony of a PR-300... - and it's sounds are
truly incredible.

I had the privilege to receive one of the very first MX-200s some
weeks ago for product evaluation and preparing myself for product
demos and a church event in Austria, and I'm still thrilled about
the musical power of this small, tiny box :)

And even if the organ which serves as a "master keyboard" is not
a Trillium (with all of their advanced MIDI features such as
quick-access, two programmable MIDI couplers per manual etc.),
the sound categories and patches can be accessed fast and easily
from the MX front panel.

My bottom line: The by far best Rodgers accessory product ever...

Dieter Schuster
Frankfurt/Germany