[rodgersorgan] Re: +AFs-rodgersorgan+AF0- Dead pedal

  • From: "Jack Clotworthy" <jclotwor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:49:15 -0500

As a first step, pull out the pedal board and see if the bar magnet attached
to the end of the E is broken. If it's OK then most likely the problem is
inside the console with the magnetic reed switch or the electronics. If the
magnet is broken, the problem is easily fixed by gluing on a new one
obtained from the Rodgers dealer's shop.
Jack