[rodgersorgan] Re: A tale of two organs

  • From: "ronnie johnston" <rjohnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:56:47 -0600

I am very concerned about the lack of young organists in my sparsely
populated area of New Mexico.  I frankly don't have a clue as to who could
replace me in my church when I get too old to crawl to the bench.  What is
the answer??  Who knows.  I am forced to play keyboards in a contemporary
service as I don't have a midi compatible Rodgers as of yet.  Nobody
understands how much I dislike playing those keyboards as it feels like a
waste of my training.  I hope my church will move soon and replace our organ
with a new one.  They just don't understand what the difference is, & I
don't know how to convey that to them.  Any suggestions  from anyone else
who has had the same problem?

Ronnie Johnston
Find new MIDI music and Guides to Rodgers Organs at www.frogmusic.com

To post send messages to: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx