[rodgersorgan] A list member writes:

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 01:06:43 -0400

Noel

I just wanted to thank you again for letting us use Behold. [from Lent &
Easter] The effect was fantastic.  The pastor preached up to the nailing
of Jesus on the cross. As he prayed I began softly to play.  When He
finished praying,  a slide of the three crosses in the sunset was behind
the choir.  Then slowly, and softly the choir began to sing Behold the
Lamb.... We sang it through three times and then I continured to play.
The pastor then began to strike a nail in a piece of wood with a hammer.
  He then walked down the asile in silence and I played the D
chime--bong    -bong---bong----bong.   Then I played Behold as the
Postlude.   It was wonderfully sobering.  Very much the opposite of
Easter Sunday which will be pure joy.   Thanks again.

Praising Him!!
Eda

Thank you, Eda.

AMEN!