[rodgersorgan] Re: A Reminder....and Flea Market Notice

  • From: "Charlie Strack" <charlie_strack@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 10:57:48 -0800

Noel:

Any chance of getting the Theatre group off yahoo and onto frog music? =
I've not had pleasant experiences with a Yahoo group. My e-mail spam =
increased dramatically after getting on a group there.

Charlie

>>> gedeckt@xxxxxxxx 02-02-03 8:41 PM >>>

While this is the main Users Group Discussion List, keep in mind that we
also have sub-groups for Theater (discussing a 34E right now) Insignia
and Global Organs, and the W-5000..

The Contest to Rename the Wedding Blessings book goes on...send your
suggestion/entry to noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20

We are declaring a Flea Market Week starting now.  Send the list notice
of anything you have to sell...music, speakers, organs and so on.

I know of an Allen 603 and an MDC 20 that are available....

Also feel free to list in stock out of line items like W-50's, PR-100's,
C-100's  and Harpsichords...we even have a 9'  1970 Kawaii Concert Grand
available  in Knoxville.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa