[rodgersorgan] Re: 835 & PR-300S Registrations

  • From: "Neil Marsh" <Neil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:02:40 -0400

Hi everyone!

I didn't want to appear ungrateful, but a dying hard disk became a priority over
the weekend. I now have a temporary replacement while Seagate sends me a new
one. :/

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone who responded so quickly to my request for
MIDI-inclusive registrations, especially Peggy Bartunek! I made a nice table &
chart of her registrations and -- after forgetting to put it my backpack
*twice* -- took it to the church. I'll be trying to implement them on Wednesday.
So now I'll have 3 sets of registrations on our data card. I'm looking forward
to using some of the others that were posted as well.

I've told our Music Committee about all the materials available through Frog
Music for our organ and they seem very excited. It will be *so* wonderful to
have a chance to really make our 835 sing! The woman who donated the money for
our organ -- in memory of her late husband -- is looking forward to it too!

Well, that's enough raving from me. Thanks again!

-/\/eil

---
Neil Marsh <Neil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
ICQ-17063504
MSN-AudioBoyMA
AIM-AudioBoyBoston
Y!-AudioBoyMA
IRC-AudioBoy on DALnet
TextPage-AudioBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    \\   Lepus MediaNet: MIDI Music Composition & Audio Production
    (`)
 \| /UU                     DOCTOR WHO: TIME RIFT
--*()()        "The Soundtrack and Other Temporal Anomalies"
 /|\                 http://www.lungbarrow.com/timerift

<http://AudioBoy.net>

A MIDI Musical Christmas for the PR-300 and Organ Solo is in final production
at Frog Music Press!

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html