[roc-chat] Re: V-2 Drag Race at ROCstock?

  • From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 19:26:44 -0700

Tripoli has not adopted it yet, it was a NAR-Trip barber thing and they
haven't officially adopted it yet either so if you have one, this year would
be a good time, we had our K2045 drag race at Dairy Aire in case they
imposed this later on but we have solved the long cable running issue
http://stores.whatsuphobby.com/-strse-626/Rocket-Electronics-Launch-Control/
Detail.bok

Jack G