[roc-chat] Re: Tether setups

  • From: Jeff Gortatowsky <indanapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 18:57:39 -0700 (PDT)

Troy glad to see you posting!! My biggest issue with the Tether was simply
coming up with a rocket that was large enough in diameter to figure out how to
use all the other cool modes in the manual other than the burrito method. Its
Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jeffgortatowsky
Blog @ http://skepticalastronomer.wordpress.com

"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella