[roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober - Voting is cool!

  • From: Michael Klett <xsive.guy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 08:48:34 -0700

Ken,

The only thing wrong that I've seen with TRASD's setup is having the
HPR PA call a momentary hold because of a plane at the same time an
excited kid calls "sky is clear" and mashes the launch button.  I
trained adult at the LPR pad would help.  Since ROC already uses an FM
transmitter perhaps a simple "boom box" tuned to the ROC frequency at
the LPR pad is sufficient for the LPR guys to stay informed.

Thanks,
Mike