[roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober

  • From: Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:01:24 -0700

Thanks, Richard.  I guess the reward is getting in 2 flights on Wednesday
and 16 on Thursday in perfect conditions!

Chris

From:   Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
To:     "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:   06/27/2012 07:58 AM
Subject:        [roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober
Sent by:        roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's mostly a practical matter.  Because the vendors where we obtain the
prizes are not there during set-up.
But, you get a pat on the back!
Richard

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 27, 2012, at 7:49 AM, Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just curious... if there is a clean-up raffle, why is there not a set-up
raffle?

Chris

From:        Mike Riss <rockt_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        06/26/2012 08:43 PM

--- On Tue, 6/26/12, Jim Wold <bb.wolf2@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All of these are good ideas but until
> we can get a steady stream of volunteers it isn't really
> going to solve the big problem. Pardon me if I rant for a
> few but the lack of volunteers has gotten ridiculous.

Jim,

For the first time I can remember (and that's pretty much every RocStock
this century, plus a few before), there were prizes left over from the
clean-up raffle.

Mike