[roc-chat] Re: SCRA Photo's from yesterday

  • From: Park Warne <wpwarne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:32:20 -0700

Nice photos!  And yes, that E12 was quite impressive - even more so since I
was standing in the check-in line right next to it!

Dumb luck I guess, but the black and white spiral 2-stage was my son's
rocket.  It almost went the way of that E12 though - I didn't realize he
had stuffed about 25 sheets of wadding into it before launch.

Good thing there is such a thing as a safety check!