[roc-chat] Re: Roctober 2012 - Rocket builds

  • From: Allen H Farrington <allen.farrington@xxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:23:18 -0700

The ROC board would like for everyone to reference our Fee Schedule, found at:
http://rocstock.org/fee-schedule/
rather than putting our fees on flyers. This will ensure that your flyers will
not be out of date.

So yes, the issue is resolved for now, always subject to change per our Bylaws,
but we have resolved it.

Allen
Allen H. Farrington
818-653-2284