[roc-chat] Re: RocStock

  • From: Michael Klett <xsive.guy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 10:20:46 -0700

I always thought that Nibbles was a professional and would do the job
he was called to do no matter the circumstances.  No he's staging a
boycott of the launch because of a particular LCO?  That is childish
and immature.  I thought he was better than that.  How disappointing.
I may have to sell my Nibbles trading card so that I can buy a better
one.

Thanks,
Mike