[roc-chat] Reminder: ROC Recovery Event Pool Party & BBQ

  • From: rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ROC-Chat <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ROC-Announce <roc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 09:01:55 -0700

Everyone,

Thanks to everyone who RSVP'ed to let us know you are coming. From my emails, I have the following list of attendees, so far:

Wedge & Melinda Oldham
Veni & John Van Norman
Brian Morilak
Greg & Mary Lyzenga
Mike Riss
Kurt Gugisberg
Richard Dierking & Amy (& maybe Bryan?)
Matt & Heather Campbell & Alison Johnson

I know that a few other people told me at the past couple of launches that they were planning to come, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was.

So, if you're planning to attend, and don't see your names on the list above, please send me an email ASAP, so I can make sure we have plenty of food. Also, please let me know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.

Here's the details on the party:

Location:
Rick & Lisa's House
13336 Debby Street
Van Nuys, CA 91401-2401

Date/Time: Saturday, July 7, 2012 starting at 1:00 PM, and going until whenever it ends.

Food, Water, and Regular & Diet sodas provided (BYOB if you want anything stronger). Bring your swimsuits and towels. In addition to the pool, we also have a pool table, and there will be poker, as well. Come prepared to have a good time.

See you in two weeks!

 - Rick Dickinson