[roc-chat] Re: ROC News and Requests

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 10:46:55 -0700

I like many of the suggestions Mike has given below including having a
separate area for youth group model rocket launching.  This could be done
without a lot of work because we still have the old launch pads.  Someone
would have to monitor these pads because they are lower than the new raised
pads.  Also, we now have 3 PA systems we can use.

In fact, if this works well, it might be a consideration for June ROCstock.

*Mike and others, would you be willing to try a larger ROCtober event that
would include ROCstock for this year?*

Richard Dierking