[roc-chat] Re: ROC Hams

  • From: "David P Smith" <davidp.smith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 23:18:01 -0700

Here are some of repeaters that should be useful on the way to a launch.
Ord is probably the best on the lakebed.

     Oak Peak 224.7 100  Western High Desert/Tehachapi
     Oat Mountain 224.74 100  San Fernando/Santa Clarita.Simi Valley
     Ord Mtn 224.32 100  High Desert
     Cactus City 224.32   131.8  Western Low Desert

Santiago Peak 224.76 100 Wide coverage of Orange, Riverside, Los Angeles and San Bernardino counties

While technically a closed repeater, incidental use a day or three each month will not be an issue. it is a wide area linked system, so not really set up for long ragchews. There is also a Thursday night net at 8PM local and visitor checkin is encouraged.

David P Smith
NR 78668 L2