[roc-chat] Re: Prospective new member

  • From: Michael Klett <xsive.guy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:41:08 -0800

Brian.

You'll find that ROC folks are some of the friendliest folks around.
And when you see those bigger high power rockets go up you'll probably
want to play, too.  Jack has lots of great stuff for sale and can
provide good advice for getting into high power.  I flew my L1 flight
on one of Jack's kits.  I'm working on my L3 certification now with an
anticipated flight at the next ROCStock in June.

And, just to be clear, we love the low power stuff, too.  I'll be
flying low power this weekend myself.

As Kevin said, I'm sure you'll have a "blast".

Thanks,
Mike