[roc-chat] Re: Prospective new member

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 17:29:48 +0000

Hello Brian: I suggest you just start out at the registration table which will
be set-up at the middle of the range.  If you arrive before the range is
set-up, a good way to meet people is to help set-up the pads  :) The ROC
trailer should arrive around 7 AM Saturday.  The best launching weather is
usually in the morning. Also, What's Up Hobbies attends each ROC launch and
Jack has lots of rockets and supplies!  Yup, your credit card is in real danger
now. Looking forward to meeting you,Richard Dierking Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011
09:11:56 -0800
Subject: [roc-chat] Prospective new member
From: brian.morilak@xxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone,
My name is Brian Morilak and I am brand new to So Cal.  I moved to Apple Valley
last weekend to start a new job at SCLA, born and raised in Ohio.  I have
buiilt and flown Estes for the last 16 years (usually just once a year).  I
assumed that since now I live in a desert, there'd be rocketry clubs, looks
like I was right.  I found this one and I'm interested in coming out to the
next launch (this weekend right?).  Wondering who I should introduce myself to
out there in regard to membership.