[roc-chat] Re: Prospective new member

  • From: Jason Nordgren <jason.nordgren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:57:07 -0800

It's a little bit of a trek from Temecula (although no where near as long as
Lucerne :) ), but you might try Diamond Valley Lake Community Park (if you
haven't already). I launch there individually on occasion and my son goes to
the Western Center Academy at that site and I believe they do a launch on
occasion through the school. I don't know if they cross all their I's and dot
all their T's, but it seems to indicate that it's at least a possibility. You
can get more info at the Valley Wide Recreation website: www.vwrpd.org and I
can try to get more information from the school principal if you would like
some assistance. If you want to talk about it more off chat, feel free to email
me at jason.nordgren@xxxxxxxxxx

-Jason