[roc-chat] Prospective new member

  • From: Brian Morilak <brian.morilak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:11:56 -0800

Hey everyone,
My name is Brian Morilak and I am brand new to So Cal.  I moved to Apple
Valley last weekend to start a new job at SCLA, born and raised in Ohio.  I
have buiilt and flown Estes for the last 16 years (usually just once a
year).  I assumed that since now I live in a desert, there'd be rocketry
clubs, looks like I was right.  I found this one and I'm interested in
coming out to the next launch (this weekend right?).  Wondering who I
should introduce myself to out there in regard to membership.