[roc-chat] Fw: Re: Dual Deployment advice

  • From: "Robert Koepke" <rkoepke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 05:44:03 -0700

The method below is better described as a medical glove instead of a rubber glove - similar to the link from Mike Riss at http://www.wimpyrockets.com/page16.html

Bob Koepke

Our SLI team used a cut off rubber (medical) glove finger to hold the black powder,
twisted around the e-match wire and wrapped well and sealed wtih masking
tape.  That worked well across 15 launches in a 2.6" and 4" Mad Cow Black
Brant to 5,000 ft and a 3" and 5" scratch built to 3,000 ft.

Bob Koepke