[roc-chat] Re: First Aid / CPR

  • From: Park Warne <wpwarne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 20:51:09 -0700

Hi Everyone!

My family and I just joined ROC at ROCstock this past Saturday (didn't launch
though - was a bit nervous with the winds).

My wife is an LVN with current CPR and a bunch of other certifications and
would be glad to be listed!

Thanks, and looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Thanks,
Park and Annie Warne