[roc-chat] Re: Electronics Bays

  • From: "Lesnick, Mike" <mikel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:09:29 -0400

I have seen push pins used and even have a kit that came with and
recommended push pins/plastic rivets.  So, they are used and would work
as well.  I guess they are easier than what I described earlier because
you just need to push them in and pull them out of a drilled hole and
not mess with the brass inserts.

Mike

Michael Lesnick

Axiom Healthcare Group