[roc-chat] Re: Electronics Bays

  • From: Dave M <muldavea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 11:46:02 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, you are right on with what I was asking. I do want to switch electronics
back and forth. It sounds like you do not favor gluing one end cap on
permanently on the ebay? I assume this is advised to keep anything getting in
from the ejection charge. Seems like it could be sealed some other way. I would
actually think that a tight fit inside the main body tube would be sufficient.