[roc-chat] Re: Almost ready

  • From: rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 10:09:44 -0700

On 2012-06-04 09:58, Brian Morilak wrote:
Will the pads be set up by Thursday evening?  As I am flying to
Dayton Friday morning for the whole weekend and won't be able to
participate in ROCstock proper, I was thinking of maybe coming out
Thursday after work (if people will be there Thursday) if any 'last
minute' setup help is needed, and I have a mini-comanche 3 that I am
dying to try out.
-Brian

Brian,

We will be setting up the range on Thursday, and the setup crew will (of course) need to do some "functional testing" of the equipment, to verify that we're all ready to go for ROCstock....

(cough cough)

So, come out Thursday morning to help with setup, and you can also assist with the functional testing....

 - Rick "What?" Dickinson