[roc-chat] Re: A blast from the past

  • From: David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:28:46 -0700

On 6/24/2012 2:27 PM, Richard Dierking wrote:
*We don't want to get too far off the central discussion. Is having two large launches, June ROCstock and ROCtober supported by the membership - or not? Maybe what I'm getting from this discussion is "Yes" but only if we have a separate youth group launch area?*

And just to through a monkey wrench into the equation, I think it only fitting that I ask the question: If we eliminate the November ROCStock and/or move it to October, does this change when the elections for ROC Board occur?

David Erbas-White

(because, obviously, I'll have to re-train all the registrars, change all of our sample ballots, run everything past the legislative analyst... I just can't cope with this stress!!!)