[robotics_vnu] Re: Hoi thao CNTT 2005

  • From: "Le Vu Ha" <halv_kcn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <robotics_vnu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:10:28 +0700

Ho yeu cau ca Abstract bang tieng Anh a? Anh chi sua lai phan tieng Anh mot

Computer Vision has become an increasingly important part of Robotics, giving
robots great abilities to interact with their working environment in real-time.
Our research is aimed at studying and implementing Computer Vision algorithms
for robot control, and we have achieved some preliminary but satisfactory
results. In this paper, we will present our research of three problems for
camera-guided mobile robots: basic-shaped object recognition, color object
recognition, and path following.