[robotics_vnu] Fwd: Price Request

  • From: Dang Anh Viet <trungonang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: robotics_vnu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 20:15:56 -0700 (PDT)

Note: forwarded message attached.

Do you Yahoo!?
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <trungonang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 02:45:32 GMT
Dear Dang Anh:

We have received your inquiry. Thank you for your interest in VersaLogic!

We hope that you find all of the pricing information you need on our web site
at http://www.versalogic.com/products/priceformsuccess.asp. In the event you do
not find what you are looking for or wish to inquire further about the pricing
and availability of a product please contact us directly at

Specific inquiries involving formal quotations or engineering research are
normally handled in 2 to 3 business days.

If you are located outside the U.S., please be aware that we do not ship
literature overseas. You can find all of our information on our web site at
www.versalogic.com. To review our international sales policy, please visit

We look forward to assisting you with your next project!

Best Regards,
The VersaLogic Sales & Application Support Team
VersaLogic Corporation
(541) 485-8575

--- End Message ---