[rmaexpress_help] Re: maximum number of arrays

  • From: Ben Bolstad <bmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmaexpress_help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 18:44:41 -0800

I suggest that you keep your buffer settings (from the preference menu)
set to the minimum values. Unless you are running on a 64 bit linux
system you probably won't derive any additional benefit from having
higher settings and it may in fact hinder performance.

I recently ran a 353 array HG-U133 Plus 2.0 dataset on the windows build
with no problems (using the minimum settings).

Best,

Ben