[rmaexpress_help] Windows Vista is unsupported

  • From: Ben Bolstad <bmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmaexpress_help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 07:03:37 -0700

Although my previous request for information did not receive any

//www.freelists.org/archives/rmaexpress_help/08-2007/msg00000.html

I now have heard from a second user that they have problems using
RMAExpress on Windows Vista. The problem seems to manifest itself during
the data input stage. In particular it seems to successfully load the
CDF file but fail to read the CEL files.

Since I do not currently have a Windows Vista machine I have no ability
to debug and test any potential fixes to this problem. Therefore I must
sadly announce that RMAExpress on Windows Vista is an unsupported
configuration at this time.

Note the RMAExpress is still completely functional, and supported, on
Windows XP and earlier Windows operating systems.

Best,

Ben