[rmaexpress_help] Re: RMAExpress still crashes after 1.0 beta 8

  • From: Alex Feltus <yaqona2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmaexpress_help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 07:42:37 -0800 (PST)

Ben:

Thanks.  I have lowered the number of arrays that I am
inputting.  Even as low as 460 arrays, I get a
segmentation fault at the Background Adjustment stage.
 Data loads OK.  Data Structures load OK.

This is a different array platform than U133 Plus 2.0.
 It is GEO Accession GPL192.

I would like to monitor with a debugger.  How can I do
this if I don't have a C/C++ debugger?

Thanks,
Alex

Looking for last minute shopping deals?