[rmaexpress_help] RMAExpress 1.0.3 Release

  • From: Ben Bolstad <bmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmaexpress_help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 20:55:43 -0700

RMAExpress 1.0.3 has been released. As usual it can be downloaded
at:

http://rmaexpress.bmbolstad.com

As with previous 1.0 releases it contains only small bug fixes. There
are no new or changed features.

Changes since 1.0.2 Release
- Fix for PGF/CLF to CDFRME conversion process when MPS file
provided.

General Commentary:
Just to be clear here all changes are restricted to the Data Convertor
application. Furthermore, it is related to producing functional CDFRME
files from PGF/CLF files. This fix is appropriate for users of Exon and
WtGene arrays. It has no effect for users of other arrays (who should
use CDF files).

In general I don't really want to be in the business of providing
library files to all users and then keeping them appropriately
synchronized but as of right now I am also supplying pre-built CDFRME
files for the following:
- Human Exon
- Mouse Exon
- Rat Exon
- Human Gene
- Mouse Gene
- Rat Gene

These CDFRME files were all built using the data convertor in RMAExpress
1.0.3. Additionally basic functionality of these CDFRME files has been
tested (can read in to RMAExpress, can process a batch of appropriate
CEL files with them). However, there is no requirement for you to use
these. You are free to build your own.