[rmaexpress_help] RMAExpress 1.0 beta 4

  • From: Ben Bolstad <bmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmaexpress_help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:42:00 -0700

RMAExpress 1.0 beta 4 has been released. It can be downloaded at:

Changes since 1.0 beta 3
- Support for reading AGCC/Generic format CEL files
- Significant restructuring of the CEL file parsing code
- Significant source code changes to improve portability

Please note that the binary release for Windows operating systems has
been built in a different way than used for previous versions. In
particular, this version was built using Microsoft Visual C++ Express
Edition natively on Windows, rather than cross-building on my Linux
machine using mingw. I have not had a chance to check all possible
workflows for this build, but I expect few problems. Of most significant
note is that this build should support usage on Microsoft Windows Vista.

The 0.5 release version remains the stable version while the 1.0 beta X
series are developmental releases.