[rmaexpress_help] == Help to read in CEL file in RMAExpress ==

  • From: Mingqi Wu <mqwu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmaexpress_help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 18:52:43 -0500

Dear All,

I am new to RMAexpress. I am trying to use RMAExpress to normalize CEL data file from Affymetrix GeneChip microarrays.

I have installed RMAExpress 0.5 on my windows XP, however I met 2 problem:

1. I can not load CEL file: File -> Read Unprocess Files -> CDF files (there is only one option for CDF file, no CEL option)

2. I tried to convert the CEL file with RMADataConv. I first choose CEL File Dir, then set Output dir and choose Convert, it always saying could not read CEL file.

By the way, I use a public CEL file from following link:

*Transcription Factor Binding Sites Data*

   * Raw CEL Data

Could you give me some help? is the data problem or RMAexpress prolbem?

Thank you so much.

Mingqi Wu
Email: mqwu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx