[rlcwebdev] Re: [rurallife] Re: New website

  • From: Paul Charleton <p.charleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rlcwebdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 15:42:01 +0100

Hi

I am on holiday till the end of June as from tomorrow

Rgds

Paul

On 07/06/2012 09:22, bernardo wrote:
Hi
I would like to be at a meeting but not next week as we are on holiday
Bernard

Message Received: Jun 06 2012, 09:17 PM
From: "Chris Shepheard"
To: rlcwebdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rlcwebdev] Re: [rurallife] Re: New website

Alexa,

You posted this reply to the wrong list. I'm now forwarding it to
rlcwebdev.

Lotty is listening to this list and there is no problem about
organising a meeting so long as she is in agreement.

Please make sure all responses about the website are now sent to
rlcwebdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and then the discussions can start.

Lotty - are you able to attend a meeting at the museum with those that
can come? Probably after I return from holiday would be best so that I
can facilitate web access.

Chris

In message<7b3ee.39057e4c.3d00febf@xxxxxxx>
AlexaBarrow@xxxxxxx wrote:

Chris - I have already replied to your initial email re new website
indicating where I might be able to help - rather limited. I think it
would be
easiest for me to explain my observations by sitting with Lottie and going
through it with her. Would it be possible for all those who have
responded to
have a session with her as a group in front of her draft? This might produce
some interesting feedback - some to be ignored but some might help.
Just a thought.
Alexa
Please remember what you post to this list is seen by volunteers,
staff and interested members of our public. Also, to avoid delay,
ensure you post to the list from the email address with which you are
subscribed.
Chris Shepheard - list administrator