[rlcwebdev] Welcome to the website development mailing list!

  • From: Chris Shepheard <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rlcwebdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 15:42:57 +0100

If you are receiving this email you expressed an interest in being involved
with the development of the museum's new website!

Please feel free to start a discussion here by sending an email to
rlcwebdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx When posting please ensure that you only post from
the address to which this email was sent - that will avoid your posts all
being bounced to me!

You are a small select group and your mails will NOT go to the main museum
mailing list so please confine your discussions here to the website and its
development.

Lotty Wheeler, our web designer, is on this list and will probably respond
to your suggestions here to. If you want to organise a meeting with Lotty
(and she has the time) to view the website together and discuss the
possibilities, please feel free to do so at the museum but contact me
beforehand to ensure we can accommodate you.

Now it's over to you.

Chris Shepheard
--
Chris Shepheard