[rlcwebdev] Re: RLC new website - whither art thou?

  • From: AlexaBarrow@xxxxxxx
  • To: rlcwebdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 12:52:08 -0400 (EDT)

Lotty - I feel we have not recognised your efforts adequately, but most of
us are totally up to our eyeballs with other projects, and do not have the
time to look at other matters such as the website.

I understand Chris got quite a lot of feed back initially, and I am quite
happy to meet up in front of the machine to discuss new website.  But I am
not very informed - many of our volunteers raised their concerns but have not
come forward to help improve the Museum's website with you.  I think this
must indicate that they are happy with it as it stands.

Alexa

</HTML>