[riverwalksubdivision] Re: Missing package

  • From: "Richard Dawkins" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("rhdawkins")
  • To: riverwalksubdivision@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 10:29:25 -0400

Thank you, when I tracked it it said it was “delivered to a safe place” when I asked what does that mean they just said he must of misscanned it. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Richard Dawkins

Wealth Management Director, BWS

Financial Consultant, RJFS

3651 Mars Hill Rd, Suite 2700

Watkinsville, GA  30677

T 678.661.0003 // F 855.303.8070

richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.blueprintwealthsolutions.com

On Mar 19, 2023, at 10:17 AM, Deena Whiting <deenawhiting@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry Richard, we haven’t seen anything either. We’ve had the same problems lately also!
Deena
On Sun, Mar 19, 2023 at 9:17 AM Roger Brown <gaindian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No packages here.....
On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 8:06 PM Will Blalock <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I called and all that they would say is that they were sure it would show up by Monday.
So I asked, "How many days does one day delivery take?"
No answer.
-------- Original message --------From: "Will Blalock("wilblalock")" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 3/18/23 8:03 PM (GMT-05:00) To: Christine Barns <barnscm@xxxxxxxxx>, riverwalksubdivision@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [riverwalksubdivision] Re: Missing package
Same thing here.  No package.

Will
-------- Original message --------From: Christine Barns <barnscm@xxxxxxxxx> Date: 3/18/23 6:00 PM (GMT-05:00) To: riverwalksubdivision@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [riverwalksubdivision] Re: Missing package
Amazon said the same thing to us and I’ve been looking high and low! I’m expecting a package today, too.
On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 5:59 PM Richard Dawkins <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Amazon said it just delivered a package but it’s not here. If they delivered to you by mistake please let me know.
Thank you