[riverwalksubdivision] Re: Missing Kitty - STILL MISSING

  • From: "Richard Dawkins" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("rhdawkins")
  • To: riverwalksubdivision@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 22:44:54 -0500

No sign over here lately but I’m not always home. When she does come she and my cat usually seem to hang out in the front yard or side of house opposite of yours

Richard Dawkins

Wealth Management Director, BWS

Financial Consultant, RJFS

3651 Mars Hill Rd, Suite 2700

Watkinsville, GA  30677

T 678.661.0003 // F 855.303.8070

richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.blueprintwealthsolutions.com

On Mar 8, 2023, at 6:39 PM, Rita Ledlow <rrledlow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My kitty (Lucy) is still having an adventure outside away from her home….. much to my dismay.

If you see this grey fur baby, PLEASE let me know!  She has a collar with her name and my cell.

Thank you!
Rita Ledlow

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 7, 2023, at 9:57 AM, Rita Ledlow <rrledlow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Neighbors:

My gray Maltese kitty named Lucy went outside yesterday and didn’t return.  She is a 2-yr old with collar that has my cell (850-294-9014).

If you see her, please let me know!

Many thanks,
Rita Ledlow
(5565 Riverwalk Court)