[riverwalksubdivision] Re: Fw: For The Record - 4916 Cleveland Highway Rezoning Request

  • From: "Richard Dawkins" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("rhdawkins")
  • To: riverwalksubdivision@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 15:20:31 -0400

Typo “achieving our desired outcome”
BTW, I don’t recall if this was on the community thread, however, David Bonds has graciously agreed to step up on overseeing the pool area and maintenance, previously covered by the Blalock’s. Thank you David for stepping up and taking on this task. So much more gets done when everyone chips in just a little so thank you to everyone else who has stepped up over the last year in helping me and Riverwalk as a whole.
Thank you Will & Donna for all the years of always taking great care of the Pool area, making it an enjoyable space for all of us to use for our family. On behalf of Riverwalk,  I wish you guys the best of luck and hope you’ll stay in  touch. You’ve been great neighbors and a huge help to me over the years.

Richard Dawkins

Wealth Management Director, BWS

Financial Consultant, RJFS

3651 Mars Hill Rd, Suite 2700

Watkinsville, GA  30677

T 678.661.0003 // F 855.303.8070

richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.blueprintwealthsolutions.com

On Mar 22, 2023, at 3:02 PM, Richard Dawkins <rhdawkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for update and your diligence Bill. I just mailed a letter as President of HOA to Board expressing our thoughts and vote on this as a community. Together as one voice we should have some influence on the our desired outcome.

Richard Dawkins

Wealth Management Director, BWS

Financial Consultant, RJFS

3651 Mars Hill Rd, Suite 2700

Watkinsville, GA  30677

T 678.661.0003 // F 855.303.8070

richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.blueprintwealthsolutions.com

On Mar 22, 2023, at 2:53 PM, william piper <wepiper@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 Looks likely that Mr Hemphill will proceed to the Hall County Board of Commissioners on April 13. Please read comments from Ms. Doveton, Hall County Planning Director.  Based upon what Mr. Hemphill told Ben, he is likely to proceed to Board with proposed changes like no boat and RV spaces, etc., but with some type plan for storage units.  We need to be ready and show on April 13 at 6:00 pm, same location, unless we get any information regarding a withdrawal.   I will keep you posted.  Bill Piper
----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Joe Piper <joempiper1@xxxxxxxxx>To: william piper <wepiper@xxxxxxx>Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 02:35:48 PM EDTSubject: Fwd: For The Record - 4916 Cleveland Highway Rezoning Request
Looks like need to proceed with strong opposition.