[riscosweb] Re: Browsers not responding to charset=ISO-8859-2

  • From: Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscosweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:17:08 +0000 (GMT)

On 14 Nov, Brian Jordan <brian.jordan9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Assuming Orpheus uses Apache servers, it should be possible to force the
> charset using .htaccess, either file by file or directory by directory.

We are indeed, and I could no doubt configure it on a directory per
directory basis for Russell. However, doesn't that defeat the object of
having meta-tag overwrite??

Our server already supports .htaccess files.

--
Paul Vigay                 __\\|//__            Life,
                           (` o-o ')        the Universe

I am still learning.