[riscos-printing] Re: Thin line of dots on paper

  • From: Chris <smart1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:19:24 +0000 (GMT)

In article <62b681c64e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the problem here with my Epson
> R340 so it is a bit difficult to find out what is going wrong. Can
> you please try GPDriver 2.10, which has a tentative fix for this
> problem?
> http://www.mw-software.com/software/gutenprint/downloadsP/gpdriver210.zip

Hi Martin

I have now printed a page with the new driver, and on this one there
was no line of dots at the bottom, where there had been before. The
'tentative fix' may very well have worked!

I will be doing some more printing later today, so if you do not hear
any more about this, you may assume it is fixed (at least for me!).

Regards

      Chris...

--
Chris Johnson