[Ring211] Fwd: [2] Ginn TUESDAY Update

  • From: RBusPs67@xxxxxxx
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 13:12:20 EST

____________________________________
 From: carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 2/15/2011  12:49:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: [2] Ginn TUESDAY Update

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Ginn <_ginnmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:ginnmagic@xxxxxxxxxxx) >
Date:  February 15, 2011 7:31:08 AM CST
To: A-2A Prayer Friends <_ginnmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:ginnmagic@xxxxxxxxxxx) >
Subject:  Ginn TUESDAY Update

Tuesday  morning, FEB. 15, 2011:

For Valentines Day  yesterday Lynne drove me to get a haircut & gave me a
nice card.  Without myself going to the grocery store (I still cannot walk
very far  without pain), I summoned up a helium red Valentine heart “I Love You
”  balloon that is now floating in the den.  It appeared by magic inside
our back door (thanks to my helper Becca). Then we visited the orthopedic
doctor. His report:
The doctor still wants more  time to give the spinal steroid injection to
work, but he has given me a  “nerve pain pill” and an oral steroid
prednesone to take daily in  decreasing doses (7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1) until next
Monday
when I see him at  10:30 am. If I am not doing better at that time, he will
give me a second  spinal epidural on Tuesday. Now I feel we have a definite
plan. The nerve  pain pill causes some dizziness, so when I went to bed at
10 pm last night  I crashed into a deep REM sleep.
Now I have  the entire week at home to rest and hopefully/prayerfully
RECOVER. Please  keep me in your prayers during this time. With 14 shows
postponed so far,  plus two conventions, I’d desperately like to get back to
performing!
I know I’ll be able to do this in  God’s time.
Love to you all, David  Ginn

=