[Ring211] Re: Anybody read "Illusion" by Frank Peretti yet?

  • From: RBusPs67@xxxxxxx
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 22:45:45 -0400 (EDT)

I renamed my act "Ex-Lax" because all of it passed through Colon first.

In a message dated 4/30/2012 10:30:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wayne3201@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  READ IT ,,,GOT IT FROM THE LIBRARY. IT WAS GREAT. HAD IT AT THE LAST
MEETING, WHICH YOU DID NOT ATTEND, SHAME ON YOU! KNOWING THAT JUNE IS A
READER, I RECOMMENDED IT TO HER.

Wayne Ramsdell

On Apr 30, 2012, at 8:42 PM, _RBusPs67@xxxxxxxx (mailto:RBusPs67@xxxxxxx)
wrote:

I see that best selling author Frank Peretti has a new novel out  entitled
"Illusion." Go to _www.youtube.com_ (http://www.youtube.com/)  where a
number of videos  have been posted about it. Or, put in 'The Peretti Files 3:
Presto! Magic  and Illusion" for a video on youtube with the author discussing
the  magic research he did for this fiction book. I do not  have this book
yet, available at all bookstores nationwide or  at _www.cbd.com_
(http://www.cbd.com/)   which has the hardback, audio and ebook versions.
Published by
Simon and  Schuster I believe. If you have seen it, I would be interested in
your  reaction to it- enough "magic" in it to hold our attention? (I usually
read  non-fiction magic books of course, don't bother with romantic
novels).

Roger Magic Bus,  Kalamazoo