[Ring211] Abracadabra

  • From: <robert.zoerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:48:30 -0500

Dear fellow members of the greatest magic club in the universe;

We are able to host more lectures than any other club because we do a great job
of fund raising.
Let's all participate, not just the usual list of suspects!
Have you purchased at least two tickets to Abracadabra?
If every member committed to just two tickets, we'd sell out overnight!
If you attend the lectures, you ought to purchase at least two tickets. Right?
We need your support to stay on this great path we are on.
In fact, I believe we have three great lectures on the calendar!

Proud to serve,
MagicBob
[cid:image001.jpg@01CBD431.E73B4BA0]

JPEG image